1 cup SunButter®, any smooth variety
2 large eggs
2 medium size very ripe bananas
1/4 teaspoon baking soda*
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup chocolate chips plus more for tops
*NOTE: We’ve reduced the baking soda to 1/4 teaspoon for this recipe because the chlorophyll in sunflower seeds may react with the baking soda and cause these Mini Muffins to turn green. This is completely harmless and does not affect taste. The video below still indicates 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray or coat with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients in blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into mini muffin tin. Sprinkle a few extra chocolate chips on top of each brownie bite.
- Bake 7 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle muffin tin cup comes out mostly clean, with just a few crumbs stuck to toothpick.
- Set on rack to cool for 5 minutes then gently lift bites from muffin tins.
- Store in airtight container on counter.