For the Crust
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup Natural Crunch SunButter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
For the Lemon Filling
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews, soaked 3+ hours
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup agave or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
For the Blueberry Jam Swirl
- 1 tsp arrowroot or tapioca starch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grind the cereal in a food processor to fine crumbs.
- Add the remaining ingredients and process to a moist sandy texture.
- Lightly grease 4-5 mini tart pans. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of each and up the sides, packing firmly.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes. Cool.
- Drain and rinse the raw cashews. Blend all the ingredients until VERY smooth and creamy.
- Pour into the cooled crusts.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over medium heat.
- Heat until it begins to bubble. Cook 4-5 minutes stirring continuously until blueberries are soft and the mixture starts to thicken.
- Transfer to a jar and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Then dollop small spoonfuls of jam on top of the lemon filling and use a chopstick to swirl.
- Refrigerate the tarts overnight. Then enjoy!