2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup oats (if you use old fashioned oats, you may want to chop them up a bit so dough will stick together)
2 tablespoons SunButter®, any smooth variety
1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix bananas, oatmeal and SunButter. Note: because bananas vary in size, you may need to adjust the amount of oatmeal you add. The texture should be like a wet cookie dough.
- Add raisins if desired. Make sure you only add 1/4 cup or less or the dough won’t stick together.
- Scoop dough into 12 equal sized balls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Keep leftover cookies in the refrigerator or freeze.
Use gluten free oats to make gluten free cookies.