6 very ripe bananas, about 8-inches each
1/3 cup SunButter® (any variety)
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch pieces and lay flat on baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 90 minutes.
- Remove frozen bananas from freezer and let set out for about 5 minutes while you set up food processor or blender.
- Place bananas and SunButter in processor and pulse/blend until smooth and creamy. Add 1/2 cup of the mini chocolate chips in processor and pulse/blend until almost smooth.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Scoop the ice cream into each cup, filling each one almost full, then sprinkle the top of each cup with a few more mini chocolate chips Place the muffin pan in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pan from freezer and pop each bite out with a knife. If bites are too difficult to pop out, let sit on counter for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stack ice cream bites in a freezer safe container with a lid, placing parchment paper between each layer. Will keep in freezer for 2 months.